Catherine Lansfield Malawa Geo Eyelet Curtains
Inspired by authentic geometric patterns of Southern Asia, the Malawa curtains from Catherine Lansfield put a contemporary spin on traditional designs.
A muted palette of soft greys combines with crisp white hues, as well as subtle natural shades, to offer versatility with most décors. Incredibly eye-catching, each of the motifs are perfectly placed to create a subtle sense of depth that’s easy to love, and they’re backed by a coordinating diamond-patterned reverse.
An eyelet header means these curtains can hang quickly and easily from a curtain pole, without the need for hooks or rings. With drops of 137cm (54 inch), 183cm (72 inch) and 229cm (90 inch), the following width options are available to suit your space:
– Single curtain width 117cm (46 inch) fit rail width up to 152cm (5 feet)
– Single curtain width 165cm (65 inch) fit rail width up to 229cm (7 feet 6 inch)
– Single curtain width 229cm (90 inch) fit rail width up to 305cm (10 feet)
- Design Type: Patterned
- Material Content: Front: 100% Cotton Lining: 100% Polyester
- Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Catherine Lansfield is renowned for style and quality – an everyday essential for those who love great home fashion.
- Inspired by the authentic geo patterns of Southern Asia these curtains offer a contemporary take on a traditional design.
- Ethically sourced overseas and made to strict quality and human-ecological safety standards, in accordance with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Fully lined
- Easy to hang eyelet header