- FlexTexture material changes texture based on your water temperature
- Firm in cold water for tough scrubbing and soft in warm water for light cleaning
- Colour-code your cleaning to avoid cross-contamination of bacteria
- As used by brand partner Mrs Hinch
Scrub Daddy – Green
Scrub Daddy is a cleaning sponge made from FlexTexture. An exclusive material that changes texture based on your water temperature. Firm in cold water for tough scrubbing, soft in warm water for light cleaning.
Grey Scrub Daddy Features
- A new arrival to the Scrub Daddy family, grey Scrub Daddy from the Style Collection
- He rinses free of debris, resists odours, and cleans well with water alone
- His eyes hold onto your fingers and mouth cleans both sides of utensils
- To sanitise Scrub Daddy – Top rack dishwasher safe or dampen and microwave for 1 minute
- Scratch free on over 20 surfaces*
The Scrub Daddy shot to fame in the UK when everyone’s favourite cleaning influencer Mrs Hinch raved about them and their versatility!
This unique scrubber is effective with just water, so you can skip the harsh chemicals. Plus, he rinses clean after use, can be sanitized on the top rack of your dishwasher. And is lab tested to not hold odours for up to 8 weeks! Although he feels rough to the touch (especially when cold) he won’t scratch making him endlessly useful.
Check out the list of 20 jobs you didn’t know Scrub Daddy could do to make the most of this versatile little helper!
Scrub Daddy is a man of many talents and being scratch resistant is one of them. The team at Scrub Daddy have put the sponge through independent lab tests and extensive reviews to prove the scratch-resistant of Scrub Daddy’s exclusive FlexTexture.
*Independent lab tests show FlexTexture is safe on the following surfaces: Acrylic, Aluminum, Car Exterior paint, Seasoned Cast Iron, Ceramic, Chrome, Copper, Crystal, Enamel, Fiberglass, Glass, Granite, Leather, Limestone, Marble, Non-stick Coatings, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brass, Porcelain, Soapstone, Stainless Steel, Travertine, Vinyl, Wood, Quartz. If you have any concerns test in a small and inconspicuous area first.